Features of spray dryer:
1. Powder products can be obtained directly from liquid raw materials. Generally speaking, the particle size D50 of high-speed centrifugal spray drying is in the range of 60-125μm, and the particle size D50 of pressure spray-drying is in the range of 125-250μm.
2. The drying time is very short.
3. The temperature of the droplets during the drying process is not high, which has little thermal impact on the product, and is not prone to defects such as protein changes, vitamins, loss of active ingredients, and oxidation. The quality of heat-sensitive materials, organisms and drugs can basically be close to vacuum Dry standard.
4. The product basically maintains a spherical shape similar to the droplet, with good dispersibility, fluidity and solubility.
5. Changing the water content of the liquid raw materials or spray drying conditions, etc., can adjust the residual moisture, particle size, bulk density, etc. in the product within a certain range. The production process is simplified and the control and management are very convenient.