Precautions for using vacuum dryer
1. The shell of the vacuum dryer must be grounded effectively to ensure safe use.
2. The vacuum dryer should be used in an environment where the relative humidity is ≤85%RH, and there is no corrosive gas around, no strong vibration source and strong electromagnetic field.
3. There is no explosion-proof, anti-corrosion and other treatments in the vacuum dryer working room, and no items that are flammable, explosive, or prone to corrosive gases are allowed to be dried.
4. The vacuum pump cannot work for a long period of time. Therefore, when the vacuum degree reaches the requirement of dry objects, the vacuum valve should be closed first, and then the vacuum pump power supply. When the vacuum degree is less than the requirement of dry objects, open the vacuum valve and the vacuum pump power supply to continue vacuuming. This can extend the service life of the vacuum pump.
5. If the dry items are wet, it is better to add a filter between the vacuum box and the vacuum pump to prevent the wet gas from entering the vacuum pump and causing the vacuum pump to malfunction.
6. If the dry items are changed into light weight and small volume after drying, the vacuum port should be added with a barrier net in the working chamber to prevent the inhalation of dry matter from damaging the vacuum pump.
7. After the vacuum dryer is used for many times, it will not be able to vacuum. At this time, the door seal should be replaced or the door buckle on the box body should be adjusted to solve the problem. When the drying temperature of the vacuum box is higher than 200°C, slow air leakage will occur. At this time, open the back cover of the box and use an Allen wrench to loosen the heater base, change the sealing ring or tighten the heater base to solve the problem.
8. If the rubber plug of the air release valve is difficult to rotate, it can be lubricated with a proper amount of grease inside.
9. Except for maintenance, the left side box cannot be disassembled to avoid damage to the electrical control system.
10. The vacuum dryer should always be kept clean. Do not wipe the glass of the door with a reactive chemical solution, and should be wiped with a soft cotton cloth.
11. If the vacuum dryer is not used for a long time, wipe the exposed electroplated parts and apply neutral grease to prevent corrosion, and put on a plastic film dust cover, and place it in a dry room to prevent electrical components from being damaged by moisture. Affect.