XSG-10 rotary flash dryer
has been started successfully. I wish customers a prosperous career! Binda dryer is designed according to customer requirements. The flash dryer
has advanced technology, reasonable design, compact structure, wide application range, large production capacity, good product quality and high efficiency. It can be dried, crushed and screened in one equipment at one time.
The hot air enters the mixing and crushing drying chamber from the bottom of the dryer through the inlet pipe at a suitable spouting speed, which has a strong shear, floating and rotation effect on the materials. Therefore, the materials are divided into particles by centrifugation, shear, collision and friction, which strengthens the mass and heat transfer. At the bottom of the dryer, the larger and wetter particles are mechanically broken under the action of the agitator, and the particles with lower moisture content and smaller particle size are entrained and raised by the rotating air flow, and further dried in the rising process. Due to the rotating flow of gas-solid two phases, the inertia of solid phase is greater than that of gas phase, and the relative velocity of solid-gas two phases is larger, which strengthens the mass and heat transfer between the two phases, so the production intensity of the machine is high.
● a variety of feeding devices are available for selection, feeding is continuous and stable, and bridge erection will not occur in the process.
● a special cooling device is set at the bottom of the dryer to avoid deterioration of materials in the high-temperature area at the bottom.
● special air pressure sealing device and bearing cooling device can effectively prolong the service life of the transmission part.
● the special air distribution device reduces the equipment resistance and effectively provides the treatment air volume of the dryer.
● the drying chamber is equipped with grading ring and cyclone, and the material fineness and final moisture are adjustable. (for example, the final moisture of calcium carbonate can be adjusted to ≤ 0.1%)
● compared with other drying methods, it can effectively increase the specific gravity of materials.
● the drying room has high circumferential gas velocity and short material residence time, which can effectively prevent material sticking to the wall and deterioration of heat sensitive materials, so as to achieve, rapid, small equipment and large-scale production.
● inorganic: boric acid, calcium carbonate, hydroxide, copper sulfate, iron oxide, barium carbonate, antimony trioxide, various metal hydroxides, various heavy metal salts, synthetic cryolite, etc.
● organic matter: atrazine (pesticide), lauric acid, benzoic acid, benzoic acid, bactericide, sodium oxalate, cellulose acetate, etc.
● ceramics: kaolin, silica, clay.
● dyes: anthraquinone, black iron oxide, indigo pigment, butyric acid, titanium hydroxide, zinc sulfide, various azo dye intermediates.
● food: soybean protein, gelled starch, distiller's grains, wheat sugar, wheat starch.